- Casper Webers: Spa-Net: A Disease-Specific Integrated Ehealth System and Quality Registry for Spondyloarthritis in Daily Practice in the Netherlands. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Peter ten Klooster: Association between Disease Activity and Radiographic Progression in the Current Treat-to-Target Paradigm of Rheumatoid Arthritis: Real World Data from the Dutch Rheumatoid Arthritis Monitoring (DREAM) Registry. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Celine van de Laar: Initial combination therapy versus step-up therapy is more effective and less costly as a treat to target strategy for RA: A Markov model based upon the Dutch Rheumatoid Arthritis Monitoring registry cohorts. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Peter ten Klooster: Predictive value of a single measurement of the multi-biomarker disease activity (MBDA) score for disease flares within 6 and 12 months in rheumatoid arthritis patients using tumor necrosis factor inhibitors and conventional synthetic dmards. EULAR Congress.
- Laura Steunebrink: Radiographic progression in early rheumatoid arthritis patients following initial combination versus step-up treat to target therapy in daily clinical practice: results from the DREAM registry. EULAR Congress.
- Laura Steunebrink: Early radiological progression in rheumatoid arthritis leads to more long-term joint damage in daily clinical practice; Six year radiological outcomes of a strict treat-to-target cohort in the Netherlands. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Marjan Ghiti: Clinical predictors of TNF-inhibitor free disease control in patients with rheumatoid arthritis after stopping TNFi treatment: Results from a Dutch multicentre pragmatic open-label randomized controlled trial. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Marjan Ghiti: Pragmatic randomized multicenter open-label study of stopping TNF-inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritis patients with remission or stable low disease activity in the Netherlands. EULAR Congress.
- Sanne Koop: Prevalence and cross-sectional associations of neuropathic-like pain features in rheumatoid arthritis. EULAR Congress.
- Femke Lamers-Karnebeek: Multi-biomarker Disease Activity Score as a Predictor of Flare in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients who Stop TNF-inhibitor in the POET-Study. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Laura Steunebrink: General applicability of a new treat-to-target treatment strategy in Dutch patients with early Rheumatoid Arthritis:results from the DREAM remission induction cohort II. EULAR Congress.
- Laura Steunebrink: Treat to target of remission is effective, but not all patients are always in remission. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Laura Steunebrink: Superiority of Initial Combination- over Step up Therapy in Treatment to the Target of Remission in Daily Clinical Practice in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: Results from the DREAM Registry. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Letty Versteeg: Long-Term High Remission Rates and Distinct Trajectories of Disease Activity Following the Implementation of Treat-to-Target in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Marjan Ghiti: Randomized Trial of Stopping TNF-Inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients with Stable Low Disease Activity in the Netherlands: POET study. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Marjan Ghiti: Potential Optimalisation of Expediency and Effectiveness of TNF-blockers. NVR Najaarsdagen.
- Liseth Siemons: How age, gender, and body mass index affect the erythrocyte sedimentation rate and the c-reactive protein in early rheumatoid arthritis. EULAR Congress.
- Marjan Ghiti: Eerste resultaten van POEET studie.
- Femke Lamers-Karnebeek: De POET-US Studie: De eerste data.
- Martijn Oude Voshaar: Predictors of no improvement in subjective health perception in newly diagnosed rheumatoid athritis patients with a good DAS28 response at 12 months in the Dutch Rheumatoid Arthritis Monitoring tight control cohort. ACR Annual Meeting.