DREAM-RA was the first registry of DREAM. It was initiated in 2003 as a registry for patients using biologicals for rheumatoid arthritis. Acquiring high quality data in daily clinical care, the registry fed clinical research and evolved to a quality management system where benchmarking information, education, protocols and clinical auditing improve quality of care.
Presently over 2500 RA patients are routinely followed in the DREAM-RA registry and this number is rapidly increasing.
The DREAM team of DREAM-RA consists of:
- Medisch Centrum Leeuwarden: dr. Reinhard Bos
- Medisch Spectrum Twente (Enschede): dr. Harald Vonkeman
- Bernhoven (Uden): drs. Femke Lamers-Karnebeek
- VieCuri (Venlo): dr. Tim Jansen
- Maastricht University Medical Centre: dr. Astrid van Tubergen