- Marjan Ghiti: Pragmatic randomized multicenter open-label study of stopping TNF-inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritis patients with remission or stable low disease activity in the Netherlands. EULAR Congress.
- Sanne Koop: Prevalence and cross-sectional associations of neuropathic-like pain features in rheumatoid arthritis. EULAR Congress.
- Femke Lamers-Karnebeek: Multi-biomarker Disease Activity Score as a Predictor of Flare in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients who Stop TNF-inhibitor in the POET-Study. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Laura Steunebrink: General applicability of a new treat-to-target treatment strategy in Dutch patients with early Rheumatoid Arthritis:results from the DREAM remission induction cohort II. EULAR Congress.
- Laura Steunebrink: Treat to target of remission is effective, but not all patients are always in remission. ACR Annual Meeting
- Marjan Ghiti: Randomized Trial of Stopping TNF-Inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients with Stable Low Disease Activity in the Netherlands: POET study. ACR Annual Meeting.
- Marjan Ghiti: Potential Optimalisation of Expediency and Effectiveness of TNF-blockers. NVR Najaarsdagen.
- Liseth Siemons: How age, gender, and body mass index affect the erythrocyte sedimentation rate and the c-reactive protein in early rheumatoid arthritis. EULAR Congress.